Providing a professional image is key to your company’s credibility and you conveying your competence in the marketplace. Nothing says poor quality than an employee that is not delivering the right message in the right manner. Training new employees on your culture and your way of doing business is key to maintaining consistency and ultimately, success.
One-on-one training is ideal but having the same person repeatedly train on the same information for each employee is redundant and a waste of resources. For repetitive content involved in employee onboarding, mentoring, safety procedures, patient intake, compliance protocols and operational procedures, creating corporate training videos can reduce the cost of training and improve the quality.
Corporate Training Creation Process
- Define your objective and your audience
- Write the storyboard and script
- Develop your slide show presentation or other media resources
- Define the quizzes and retention checks
- Record the presentation screen
- Record the narration
- Build the questions for testing/quizes
- Merge and Edit output
- Create the supplemental materials
- Publish your results