Creating Your 30 Second Elevator Pitch
"You only have one chance to make a first impression. This is especially true when making an elevator pitch."
It seems like everyday someone asks you what you do. Most people struggle through that awkward moment and say something that is not memorable. While that might get you past that awkward moment, it won't win you any new clients. Certain approaches turn off the brains of the listeners, like stereotyping yourself, or using the standard introduction. Avoid this and learn to create an introduction that resonates with your target.
In this course, we break down the techniques required to deliver an effective elevator pitch. An effective pitch is one that will be remembered and will instill an actionable response. You want them to follow up with you and move the process to the next step. We show you how to execute different pitches for different situations and always get the response you want.
Who is this for?
What you'll learn:
- Sales/Business Development
- What is a proper Elevator Pitch?
- How the brain works and interprets your message.
- How to Structure Your Elevator Pitch
- How to use the “Tell me More” approach to
- The Importance of incorporating the 5 E's
- How to develop keywords and phrases the connect with your target customer persona
- Creating a one sentence introduction