Presentations to Investors
Register for this Program
"Asking for money is always tough. Asking for money from an investor for one of your ideas is even tougher."
Inventors get very few chances to make their big pitch to investors, and some investors review hundreds of investor slide decks and entrepreneuer pitches every year. They know what they are looking for and they know what they want to see in a slide deck / presentation that gets them to want to learn more and potentially invest.
This course walks you through the information required to include in your business plan and your investor slide deck, and how to assemble it in an organized and convincing manner. If you try to do a pitch leaving any of these items out, you will not be successful.
Who is this for?
What you'll learn:
- Start up CEOs
- Emerging Company Consultants
- Why you need a Pitch Deck and a Business Plan
- What to include in your Business Plan and Pitch Deck
- Key Ingredients to include in your pitch deck and your business plan
- How to present your Management Team
- Important Marketing Research to include
- Presenting your Financial Information and your Forecasts
- Important Addendum Information to include
- The key information sought by potential investors
- Things to avoid or not include